WHAT SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INCREASING REVENUE IN 2022
The practice of professional selling has never been static, but this global pandemic has stepped up the need for urgent transformation, especially in South Africa.
80% of salespeople in South Africa say sales technology needs have significantly changed since 2019 compared to 74% globally.
Despite the significant challenges faced over the past 2 years, smart salespeople are investing in their skills as strategic relationship builders. They are now adapting to buyer needs with greater empathy and insight. In this fast paced Keynote learn the tactics that these top performers are employing.
IN THIS KEYNOTE, YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The challenges of lead generation and how to overcome them.
- How innovation can improve your sales team’s customer engagement.
- Why video engagement is changing everything about sales in 2022.
- How to find new ways to build customer relationships.
- Explore new ways to grow your sales team’s growth opportunities.
- Why motivating your sales team amidst the ongoing uncertainty is critical.
6 Insights in 60 minutes – an hour well invested.
Join us on Wednesday, 17 November, to find out what the most successful organisations are doing to increase revenue in even the toughest economic circumstances so that you can get ahead in 2022.
THE FUTURE OF SALES REPORT
FREE VIRTUAL KEYNOTE | Offering support to business leaders as they construct a new world of selling amid ongoing uncertainty | Hosted by award-winning sales expert and keynote speaker, Shelley Walters.
FIND OUT WHAT 2 600 ATTENDEES ON 5 CONTINENTS HAVE BEEN RAVING ABOUT
"The Sales Counsel contributed immensely to our success during lockdown, and I can see we will be reaping rewards for years to come."
Christelle Coleman, MD, Elite Risk